Wardrobe staples - I have had this Rick Owens leather jacket for many many years - and it keeps coming out season after season.
A few years ago I was obsessed with getting a shearling version - have yet to purchase, because I’ve yet to find my size, and a simple enough shape that won’t me look like the ‘Michelin Woman’ or a wrapped up dumpling (for those Chinese out there - you know, like that Lotus leaf wrapped meal that has rice/pork/egg/lentils/peanuts inside - a ‘Gor jungh’!)
Trust me, not a desirable look by any measure!
- coolliving likes this
- saltz likes this
- jifunkera said: Lol. I feel Asians have the most difficulty finding well fitting leather jackets that don’t make them look awkward. I wonder if Guido wears leather….
- jifunkera likes this
- lilianstyle said: Rick Owens is my fav for leather jackets! Ultimuto!!! Sistah we r on the same page.
- lilianstyle likes this
- tinaratedtinaapproved likes this
- lacasuarina said: That is a hot coat.
- edwinhu likes this
- noelanthony likes this
- stoneleighgallery posted this